A MESSAGE TO OUR VALUED CURRENT AND FUTURE CLIENTS
Okanagan Vision Therapy excitedly welcomes clients back in-office!
Please review our in-office policies in advance of your scheduled appointment. In order to ensure the safety and sustainability of in-office appointments, the following protocol will be adhered to and enforced.
- Clients must not have been outside the country, or live with someone who has travelled outside of the country in the 2 weeks prior to their appointment.
- Clients must not present with or exhibit signs of illness of any kind. Temperature may be taken upon arrival to ensure safety.
- Only one person will be allowed to enter the clinic, with no permittance on anyone in the office waiting room or accompanying in the exam or Vision Therapy room.
- Our Doctor’s and Vision Therapists will be wearing approved PPE (personal protective equipment) for the duration of the appointment. We encourage you to wear your own masks to the appointment, and will have a supply on hand should you need.
- All tools and equipment will be properly and effectively sterilized between appointments.
- Scheduling of exams will be staggered and extended, to allow for proper sterilization measures and to ensure that only one client is ever in the exam room or Vision Therapy room at any given time.
- Should you prefer to continue your Vision Therapy sessions online, this will continue to be an available and effective option indefinitely.
Any questions or concerns regarding the above measures, please feel free to reach out to our team directly.